Fine Art. Fine Dine. Fine Wine.
The Melting Pot is proud to announce the return of Paint the Town, the epicurean event of the year. Please join us on Saturday, November 3, 2012, at the beloved Vinings Gallery for an intimate evening boasting the finest in cuisine, carefully selected wines and renowned artwork, benefiting Children's Healthcare of Atlanta and Pure Imagination Charity.
Matching a beautiful selection of art, gourmet fare and fine wine - "The Artist's Palate" includes honored chef Kevin Rathbun who will delight guests with passed hors d'oeuvres of his signature cuisine while they sample a variety of hand-selected wines from The Melting Pot's owner and sommelier, Mark Gunn, and browse the breath-taking art collection from the renowned, featured artist, Christopher M.
In addition to the amorous selections of food and wine, attendees will be enchanted by the ample, wine-centric items available in both the live and silent auctions, including an unforgettable trip to Napa Valley, valued at more than $5,000. All proceeds from the auction will be donated to Children's Healthcare of Atlanta and Pure Imagination Charity.
Guests are invited to purchase either regular admission tickets or become VIP ticket holders. Reserve your ticket to Paint the Town today!
VIP Ticket Holder Benefits - (limited to 50 guests)
- $150 per person
- Early admittance to the event at 6pm
- Special reception with the artist in an intimate setting
- Indulge in the exclusive wines of Realm Cellars
- Taste a variety of personal cellar selection wines hand selected by Melting Pot owner and sommelier, Mark Gunn
- Private Silent Auction
- Special hotel rate of $150 at the Ritz Carlton Buckhead
- Complimentary Roundtrip Transportation to/from Vinings Gallery and The Ritz Carlton Buckhead
General Admission Tickets
For More Information
Visit www.paintthetownatlanta.org for more information and to purchase your ticket today!