Physician Publications & Presentations
Gary Lourie, M.D.
- Lourie, GM, Gaston, RG et al. Anomlous Thenar Musculature associated with Aberrant Medican Nerve Motor Branch Take-off; An Anatomic and Clinical Study. The Duke Orthopaedic Journal, Vol 2 Number 1, June, 2012
- Extensor Pollicis Longus Ruptures: A Clinical and Cadaveric Study with a New Therapeutic Intervention American Orthopaedic Association, Washington DC, June 2012
- Lourie GM, Brooks,w, tanaka, S. Cubital Tunnel Surgery-Failure and its Treatment. Journal of Surgical Orthopedic Advances (Abstract) May, 2012
- Failed Cubital Tunnel Syndrome-Failure and its Treatment
Piedmont Orthopedic Society Annual Meeting, Key Largo, FL, May 2012
- Five Hand Conditions that need a Hand Surgeon and Pediatrician FAST
New Horizons in Pediatrics Conference, Atlanta, GA, April 2012
- Remodeling Potential of Phalangeal Distal Condylar Malunions in Children
Journal of Hand Surgery, 37(1): 34-41, 2012
- Five Hand Conditions that Cannot Wait
Children's at Scottish Rite, October 2011
- Lourie GA. Remodeling Potential of Phalangeal Distal Condylar Malunions in Children. Journal of Hand Surgery (American edition), October 2011.
- Five Hand Problems that Need the Hand Surgeon and Pediatrician FAST!
Tuesday Morning Meeting, October 2011, Children's at Scottish Rite
- Injuries in the Elite Athlete
ASSH Annual Meeting, Las Vegas, NV, September 2011
- Lourie GA. Anomalous Thenar Musculature Associated with Aberrant Median Motor Branch Take-off. TheDuke Orthopaedic Journal, July 2011.
- Extensor Pollicis Longus Ruptures in Distal Radius Fracture: A Clinical and Cadaveric Study with a New Therapeutic Intervention
The Piedmont Orthopedic Society (Duke University Department of Orthopaedics) Annual Meeting, Sea Island, GA, May 2011
- Evaluation and Management of Hand & Wrist Injuries in Baseball
College Athletic Trainer’s Society (CATS) Spring Symposium for Athletic Trainers & Team Physicians, Las Vegas, NV, May 2011