In order to expedite your registration, note that you will need to have the following information about individuals in your practice who require a login for accessCHOA, and for any physician in your practice whose patients you will monitor:
- First name, middle initial, last name
- Job title and/or practice role (nurse, doctor, office staff, etc.)
- Last four digits of social security number. We will use this to create a unique login ID for each individual who is not employed by Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta.
- An email address. We will use this to return the users’ login information and notify users of certain patient events, such as a new lab result or admission.
- The professional license number for any physician/provider for whom you would like to see patient information
Once you have this information, complete the New Practice Request Form
After the form is completed:
- In most cases, we will grant access and send login information to each user within three (3) business days. However, if this is an "urgent" request, contact the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Solution Center at 404-785-6767.
- Each new user will have to accept the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Terms and Conditions when they initially login to accessCHOA using their unique login ID and password.
- If you have any questions or need assistance, contact the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Solution Center at 404-785-6767.