Does your child have a sleep disorder?
Answer the following questions with a yes or no to find out.
- Does your child snore or have noisy breathing at night?
- Is the snoring loud enough to hear in the next room?
- Are there pauses followed by gasps, snorts or deep breaths?
- Does your child have problems with being sleepy during daytime, like falling asleep at school?
- Does your child have problems concentrating and getting work done in class?
- Does your child have difficulty falling asleep at bedtime?
- Does your child frequently wake up during the night?
- Does your child wake up confused and screaming in the middle of the night?
- Does your child sleepwalk?
- Hs anyone in your family been diagnosed with a sleep disorder?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, talk to your child’s doctor.