We strive to ensure that everything we do serves the needs of patients and their families.
- We have more pediatric neurosurgeons than any hospital in Georgia and one of the largest teams in the country.
- Our large team's expertise and advanced equipment allow us to care for children of all ages and provide treatment options tailored to each patient's specific needs.
- At our clinics in Atlanta, Athens, Columbus and Thomasville, we treat patients from all over the country and the world.
Access what you need:
Thompson’s Journey with Spine Surgery
After severe pain led to a diagnosis of scoliosis and, eventually, a tumor on his spine, Thompson Ritter had to stop playing on his high school baseball team. Through multiple surgeries and rehabilitation at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, Thompson, now 17, is back on the field. See more patient stories.
View our locations
Our staff understands this is a stressful time for your child and family. If your child has any questions, our pediatric-trained staff will answer him in language he can understand. We believe asking questions can take some of the stress out of having a child in the hospital.
When you call our office:
- You will speak with a person—not a machine.
- An experienced neurosurgeon will be on call 24 hours a day.