Associate Director of Pediatric/Adult ECMO and Advanced Technologies
Education and Training
University of Oklahoma School of Medicine,
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta,
Pediatric Critical Care,
Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
Pediatric Critical Care, American Board of Pediatrics
Professional Scientific Societies
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Extracorporeal Life Support Organization (ELSO)
- Outstanding abstract award, International conference on pediatric CRRT, 2006 & 2008
- Outstanding abstract award, AAP National Conference, 2006
- Most innovative project award, Georgia Life Sciences Summit, 2008
- Best scientific abstract award, SCCM, 2010.
- Use of advanced technologies, including extracorporeal membrane oxygenation, plasma exchange, and continuous renal replacement therapies in critically ill children.
- Translational research focus is KIDSCRRT - a novel neonatal & pediatric CRRT device.