Children's Healthcare of Atlanta combines the latest technology with exceptional physicians and staff to provide care to pediatric trauma patients. Children's has the only dedicated Pediatric Trauma Center in the state of Georgia and provides support to over 23,000 trauma patients each year.
Features of the level II Pediatric Trauma Center at Children's include:
- Dedicated trauma facilities with state-of-the-art technology
- Team members with extensive training in pediatric trauma services
- Board-certified attending trauma surgeons available 24-hours-a-day
- Pediatric specialty coverage including neurosurgery, orthopaedic, plastic surgery, vascular surgery, ENT, cardiothoracic surgery and maxillofacial surgery
- In-house pediatric anesthesiologist available 24-hours-a-day
Our specialized trauma team has access to more than 400 specialists in more than 30 pediatric specialties and collaborates with other specialty areas at Children's, including: