Urology is a surgical specialty concerned with disorders or abnormalities of the urogenital or genitourinary (GU) system, which includes the urinary and genital organs.
Our urologists treats issues with the kidneys, renal pelvis, ureter, bladder and urethra in both males and females. Disorders of the penis and testicles in males and disorders of the vagina in females are also part of the spectrum of conditions treated by a urologist.
We also help patients with the surgical management of conditions including spina bifida, obstructive urinary disorders and genital malformations.
Conditions we treat:
- Ambiguous genitalia
- Bladder exstrophy epispadias complex
- Cloacal malformation
- Genito-urinary tumors
- Inguinal hernia
- Multicystic dysplastic kidney
- Neurogenic bladder and voiding dysfunction
- Phimosis and paraphimosis
- Prune belly syndrome
- Solitary kidney
- Testicular torsion
- Undescended testes (cryptorchidism)
- Urinary incontinence (bedwetting)
- Urinary stones/kidney stones
- Urinary tract infection and vesicoureteral reflux