Our multidisciplinary team of surgeons and specialists offer clinic every Tuesday from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. in the Judson L. Hawk Jr., M.D., Clinic for Children. Social workers and nursing care are available.
Make an appointment
We are currently accepting referrals from pediatric specialists as well as self-referrals. Contact Kathleen Hoff, P.A., at 404-785-6059 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Please fill out our survey prior to scheduling your appointment so we can learn about your child's medical history. It will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
New appointment survey
Bowel Management Booty Camp
Booty Camp is a seven-day outpatient program for children dealing with fecal incontinence, along with their parents/caregivers. At the end of the week, families will have:
- A child who is continent every 24 hours using their customized treatment plan
- An understanding of how continence works
- Information on why their child soils
- A support network of families who understand what you are experiencing
Patients with the following conditions are candidates to attend:
- Anorectal malformations, such as imperforate anus
- Hirschsprung’s disease
- Spinal or sacral disorders that affect the bowel (spina bifida, tethered cord, myelomeningocele, tumors or absent sacrum)
- Motility disorders
- Severe constipation (with poor response to past treatment)
View upcoming camps
To participate, contact Kathleen Hoff, P.A., at 404-785-KIDS (5437).