College: Davidson College, 1992
Graduate: The George Washington University, MBA, 1997
Medical education: University of Florida, MD, 2003
Residency: University of Florida, Department of Community Health and Family Medicine, 2003-2006
Fellowship: University of Notre Dame, Sports Medicine, 2006-2007
Dr. Alsobrook completed his residency and fellowship training at the University of Florida and Notre Dame University, respectively. While in South Bend, he provided sports medicine services for the Fighting Irish athletes. Following his training, he relocated to Georgia where he now focuses on caring for non-operative orthopaedic conditions related to fracture care, sprains, strains and concussions. Dr. Alsobrook also serves as the team physician for Buford High School and has helped cover Gwinnett Gladiator hockey games.
In his free time he enjoys spending time with his family, running, triathlon training, hiking, camping, golf, snow and water skiing, and whitewater canoeing.
Areas of focus
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Sports medicine
- Non-operative musculoskeletal conditions, including fracture care, sprains, strains and sports injuries
- Concussion management in athletes
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians