The Kohl’s Healthy Halls School Wellness Program is a great way to teach nutrition and physical activity to elementary school children by focusing on the Strong4Life healthy habits:
- Make half your plate veggies and fruits
- Be active for 60 minutes
- Limit screen time to one hour
- Drink more water and limit sugary drinks
This FREE, comprehensive program offers:
- A 40-minute performance delivered by a professional theater group
- Take-home materials for students and their parents
- Follow-up resource materials for the school
Schools that participate get a plaque of recognition, quarterly newsletters and acknowledgement through Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta’s online and social media outlets.
Interested in having a Kohl's Healthy Halls Performance at your school? Click here to preview a past performance and download a printable flyer.
Want to hear what schools have to say about the Kohl’s Healthy Halls School Wellness Program? Read about it here.
Kohl's Healthy Halls Back to School Fair
Click here to view a video recap of the 2012 Kohl's Healthy Halls Back to School Fair.