You are invited to join your fellow physicians in this innermost of circles. The commitment you make today will stand as a promise of strength to all the children we serve. For your convenience, you may donate online to become a part of the Children's 1998 Society.
If you are a Children's employed physician, you can donate through payroll deduction.
Your support of the Children's 1998 Society is recognized with the following benefits:
- Prominent listing on donor wall at the Children's campuses
- Invitations to social functions, including the annual 1998 Society reception, and other special occasions
- Recognition listing among other donors
Please consider supporting Children's at any of the following levels:
- Children's Circle of Care Member (Individual gift of $10,000 or more)
- Sustaining Member (Individual gift of $1,998 to $9,999)
- Associate Member (Individual gift of $1,000 to $1,997)
- Supporting Member (Individual gift of $500 to $999)
- Participant Member (a gift of $499 or less*)
*Gifts made at the Participant level are greatly needed and appreciated; however, benefits are not given at this level.
If you prefer to mail your gift, please download the Children's 1998 Society brochure and return the pledge form with your gift to:
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Foundation
Attn: Children's 1998 Society
1577 Northeast Expressway, Suite A
Atlanta, GA 30329-2320
Another way to create your legacy for Children's is through a number of planned giving options. Contact Katie Hammett at 404-785-6924 for more information.