- Visit the Strong4Life Superhero Sprint site to register and submit your payment. Online registration closes Wednesday, June 4 at 5 p.m. EST
- Print your confirmation--if you don't receive a confirmation, you did not register correctly and should register again
- Bring your online confirmation to the registration area on race day to receive your race number
- Race numbers will not be mailed before the race
- Submit your completed Official Entry Form with your entry fee at a Big Peach Running Co. location listed at the bottom of the page from Monday, April 21 to Thursday, June 5
- Stores accept cash, check or credit card
- 5K Run - $25 per person
- 1 mile Fun Run - $20 for adults/$12 for children 12 and under
- Phantom Runner - $30.00 per person
- Race day registration - $30 for all participants
Note: By supporting this fundraiser as a Phantom Runner, you will not be registered for the race but you will receive a race technical shirt in the mail the week following the event.
Note: We encourage registering early, however you can register on race day at Piedmont Park beginning at 7 a.m. We accept cash, credit cards and checks made payable to Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.
Walk-in registration locations: