1. When is the Strong4Life Superhero Sprint?
Saturday, June 7
2. Where is the Strong4Life Superhero Sprint?
3. What is the Strong4Life Superhero Sprint?
A family fun 5K and 1 mile fun run. We are asking participants to dress as your favorite superhero. We will be hosting a costume contest for children and adults.
4. What do the funds benefit?
This family event at Piedmont Park will benefit Children's Healthcare of Atlanta's Strong4Life movement, dedicated to reversing the epidemic of childhood obesity and its associated diseases in Georgia. By going just 5K on June 8 you can help raise the funds needed for Strong4Life to reach even more families through school and provider training programs, community partnerships and policy change efforts.
5. What time does the event begin?
7 a.m. to 9 a.m.- Registration and race number pick up
8:30 a.m. - 5K begins
9:30 a.m. - 1 mile fun run begins
10:15 a.m. - Costume contest begins
6. How do I know if I am registered?
If you register online you will receive a confirmation email. If you register by mail, your cancelled check will be your confirmation. If you register at any Big Peach Running Co. location, you will get a receipt and you will receive your number in the store. On race day, bring your ID and pick up your number at registration from 7 a.m. to 9:30 a.m..
7. When is the last day to register by mail?
Please submit your registration form and payment by Thursday, May 29.
8. When is the last day to register online?
Online registration ends Wednesday, June 4 at 5 p.m. EST.
9. When is the last day to register at a Big Peach Running Co. location?
Registration is available at any Big Peach Running Co. location from April 21 - June 5. You will pay for fee at the store and receive your runner number at that time.
10. Can I register on race day?
Yes. The cost will be $30 per person and we accept cash, checks and credit cards. Registration will be open from 7 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. on race day.
11. Where can I pick up my race number?
Race numbers will be available for pick up at registration from 7 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. on race day unless purchased at a Big Peach Running, Co. location. Race numbers will not be mailed.
12. How do I get my shirt if I signed up as a Phantom Runner?
Your shirt will be mailed to you the week following the race. It will be mailed to the address that you print on your paper application or that you enter online.
13. How does team registration work?
We encourage teams to register online and create their own team shirts. We will be having a contest for the best team t-shirt design, most spirited and most creative team. Please download the team packet for more information.
14. Can I pick up someone else's race number on race day?
Yes. Please have that person's name with you.
15. How to I receive my shirt from the race?
Race shirts are distributed on race day. You must have your race number in order to pick up your shirt.
16. What if I can't make it to the race and don't have someone to pick up my shirt for me?
Shirts will only be mailed to Phantom Runners. If you were not able to pick up your shirt on race day, there will be a shirt pick up date after the race at a designated location and time.
17. If I want to write a check to whom to I make the check?
Please make checks payable to Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.
18. What time do I arrive on race day?
Registration will be open to registered and unregistered participants from 7 a.m. to 9:30 a.m..
19. What is the policy on refunds for registration fees?
There will be no refunds or returns are issued for registration fees.
20. Will the event be cancelled if the weather is bad?
No. This is a rain or shine event.
21. Are there water stations along the course?
Yes, and we also have a water station in the pre/post race area as well.
22. Will restrooms be available?
Yes we have port-o-johns available and there are also stationary restrooms inside the park.
23. How do I volunteer for this event?
To volunteer, please complete and submit the volunteer form.
24. Are strollers allowed?
Yes. Please bring your strollers and jogging strollers out and join us for the fun.
25. Are dogs allowed?
Yes. Piedmont Park does allow dogs but please follow the park rules when bringing your dog.
26. Where can I park?
We are encouraging participants to park in the pay lots around the park as well as to consider taking MARTA.
Any other questions?
Contact Renee Fraley or Madeline Keb.