The Kohl’s Cares® new books and plush items are now available at area Kohl’s stores through the end of June.
Kohl’s Cares Cause Merchandise for Kids
- Little Critter’s Bedtime Storybook Book
- Little Critter Jack and the Beanstalk Book
- Little Critter Little Red Riding Hood Book
- Little Critter Hansel and Gretel Book
- Little Critter Where’s My Sneaker? Book (E-com exclusive)
- Little Critter Plush
- Little Sister Plush
- Bear Plush
- Wolf Plush
- Mouse Plush (E-com exclusive)
- A Little Critter® Board Book Collection
- The Matching Game: Zoo Edition
- Doodle Book set (two books: Doodle Farm and Oodles of Doodles)
Kohl’s Cares Cause Merchandise for the Family
- The Mom 100 Cookbook
Good Housekeeping: Stain Rescue!
The books and exclusive coordinating plush toys are available for $5 each at more than 1,000 Kohl's stores nationwide or online.
One hundred percent of the net profits from the sale of this merchandise goes to benefit the Kohl's Healthy Halls School Wellness Program. The program takes the message of being active and heating healthy to elementary schools in the metro Atlanta area. The program includes an interactive school assembly, performed by a professional theatre troupe, resources for schools and take-home materials for students and their parents.
The Kohl's Healthy Halls School Wellness Program was created in partnership with Children's Strong4Life movement. Strong4Life delivers solutions that inspire today’s kids and families to develop lifelong healthy habits with four simple, positive steps: Eat Right, Stay Active, Get Support and Have Fun.