Medical Consent

Important instructions:

  • If you are a parent or guardian and are leaving your child in the care of another family member, friend or caregiver, you must sign and notarize the medical consent form prior to your child's medical treatment.
  • Then, leave it with the family member, friend or caregiver who will be caring for your child.
  • If your child needs care (or the caregiver is bringing your child to an appointment at Children's), the caregiver will need to bring the form to the hospital or neighborhood location.

Medical Consent Form