Children's Medical Office Building
Education and Training
Doctorate of Physical Therapy:
Exercise and Sport Science (Kinesiology), BsEd:
University of Georgia,
American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), Pediatrics section member
Physical Therapy Association of Georgia (PTAG)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Staff physical therapist trained to evaluate and treat children from birth to age 21 in a neurorehabilitation setting.
- Clinical instructor to Physical Therapy students.
- APTA-credentialed Pediatric Physical Therapy Residency at Children's (2012-2013)
- South Georgia Farmworker Health Project (2012)
- Research publication: International Journal of Sports Medicine (2011)
- Physical therapy mission trip, East Asia (2010 and 2012)
- Physical therapy service trip, Guatemala (2009)
- Created transfer training video: Mayo Clinic Hospital (2008)