Children's Healthcare at North Druid Hills
Education and Training
Bachelor of Science:
Master of Physical Therapy:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead Physical Therapist in Developmental Progress Clinic, a clinic specializing in the high-risk and/or premature infant. Clinic has a comprehensive team of Neonatologists, Neurologists, Nurse practitioners, Psychologists, Developmental Psychologists, Dietician, Social Worker.
- Physical Therapist for Spasticity Management Clinic
- Outpatient physical therapist, providing physical therapy for kids from 0-18, including a wide variety of diagnoses including the above diagnoses.
- Employed at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta since 1999.
- Worked with children through Project HOPE; 3 years in Moscow, Russia, and 1½ years in Sarajevo, Bosnia. Lead therapist and Rehab director in both locations, director of all programs in Russia. Also responsible for writing grants and program development in both locations. Facilitated joint venture between Jobst Ireland and a Russian uniform company to make compression garments for children with burns.
- Grady Health System – helped start the independent pediatric rehabilitation department with one other Physical Therapist and one Occupational Therapist in 1992.
- Shepherd Spinal Center – staff Physical Therapist.