Children's at Mount Zion
Education and Training
Master of Health Sciences:
Medical College of Georgia,
Roles and Responsibilities
- Evaluate and treat patients age 0 to 18 years.
- Plan and implement effective and appropriate treatment to achieve functional outcomes.
- Includes family/caregiver in patient care and provides effective education appropriate for learning needs of patient and family.
- Began career with the Babies Can’t Wait program in Gwinnett, serving children from birth to 3 years old in the home setting.
- Transitioned to Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta to broaden patient population and experience.
- Joined the Alpharetta Highway outpatient rehabilitation team at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta in 2010.