1. Complete a Children's Order Form
We must have a physician-signed request prior to any procedure. The order should be printed clearly. To ensure patient safety and accuracy of the exam performed, we recommend that one of our custom forms is used when requesting an exam.
2. Verify Patient Demographic and Insurance Information.
Children's offers precertification services.
3. Fax the Order Form to the appropriate location:
- Children's at Egleston Radiology fax
- Children's at Hughes Spalding fax
- Children's at Scottish Rite Radiology fax
- Children's at Webb Bridge Radiology fax
If you are utilizing the Children's precertification service, please also fax supporting clinical documentation with the order. Clinical documentation includes:
4. Call Us to Schedule the Appointment
A physician's office can schedule a patient appointment directly with Children's, or the family can contact Children's directly to schedule an appointment.
- Children's at Egleston Radiology
- Children's at Hughes Spalding Radiology
- Children's at Scottish Rite Radiology
- Children's Healthcare at Webb Bridge Radiology