Thank you for volunteering for McKeever’s First Ride, an introduction to therapeutic riding. Participants will include children and adults who utilize prosthetic limbs or orthopaedic braces.
- Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age.
- Each volunteer must complete the Volunteer Registration form by Friday, March 29.
- Upon receiving your completed online form, we will email follow up documents for you to complete by Friday, April 5.
- Friday, April 19 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Volunteers are required to attend a special orientation and training session that will be held at the Gwinnett County Fairgrounds. We have a very special time planned for our volunteers on Friday evening.
- Saturday, April 20
- Volunteers are required to be on-site at the Gwinnett County Fairgrounds from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please contact Erika Larson at 404-785-6553 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We look forward to seeing you!