Physician Publications & Presentations
Joshua A. Ratner, M.D.
- Ratner, J. Pediatric Distal Radius Fractures-Evaluation, Management, and Potential Pitfalls.
VuMedi Webinar, June 2012
- Ratner, J. Olecranon, Coronoid, and Radial Head Fractures- When to Worry.
Atlanta Trauma Symposium 2012: Cutting-Edge for the Community Fracture Surgeon, Faculty Atlanta, GA, May 2012
- Ratner, J. Faculty, Instructional Course Lecture 406: Venturing into the Overlap Between Pediatric Orthopedics and Hand Surgery- Supracondylar Humerus Fractures, Congenital Split Thumb.
Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery, San Francisco, CA, Feb 2012
- Management of Distal Radius Fractures
Atlanta Trauma Symposium, Atlanta, GA, May 2011
- Essentials of Pediatric Hand Trauma
Rockdale Medical Center Pediatric Grand Rounds, Conyers, GA, May 2011
- Congenital Anomalies of the Hand and Upper Limb Orthopedic Surgery Conference: Atlanta Medical Center, Atlanta, GA