The goal of the Pediatric Hand and Upper Extremity Fellowship Program at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta is to provide exceptional training to medical professionals in the identification, management and treatment of pediatric hand and upper extremity disorders in children, both operative and non-operative. We are committed to training future pediatric hand surgeons through our fellowship program at Scottish Rite hospital in Atlanta, Ga.
The six-month program is a non-ACGME accredited fellowship. It offers broad exposure to all facets of pediatric hand surgery. The fellow participates in a variety of educational opportunities, including:
- Pediatric hand didactic conferences
- Case presentation conferences
- Pediatric outpatient specialty clinics
- Outpatient private practice office experience
- Abundant pediatric surgical procedures from all subspecialty areas of pediatric hand
How to Apply
Interested candidates should contact Allan Peljovich, M.D., M.P.H. by Nov. 1, 2016
Allan Peljovich, M.D., M.P.H.
Medical Director, Pediatric Hand and Upper Extremity Program
Adminstrative assistant to Dr. Peljovich