Pediatric Neurosurgery Information
For Healthcare Providers
Make a Referral
Fax your referral for new patients to 404-785-2945.
Fax the following information to us at 404-785-2945.
- Patient's clinical information pertaining to the referral (include the neurosurgical problem)
- Head circumference chart (if child is 2 years or younger)
- All radiology exam reports (if the child has had any scans pertaining to the referral)
- Demographic face sheet
- Copy of the patient’s insurance card and insurance referral, if applicable (Referrals are currently required for BCBS HMO/POS unless Open Access, Tricare Prime, Kaiser HMO or Humana HMO. If the patient has United Healthcare we will provide him with special instructions.)
Advise the family that once our physician reviews the clinical information we receive, we will call the child’s parent/guardian to schedule the appointment. This normally takes five to seven business days from the date we receive the information you fax us.
Schedule an Inservice
Request an inservice appointment
Our team wants to help your practice better understand pediatric neurosurgical conditions. Our doctors are available upon request to visit your practice.
Learn About Our Neurosurgery Fellowship
When you call our office:
- You will speak with a person—not a machine.
- An experienced neurosurgeon will be on call 24 hours a day.