Service is the cornerstone of our practice and we are committed to providing exceptional care. We strive to deliver the best possible experience to physicians and the patients referred to us. We provide a variety of services
with excellence in mind, including:
- On call physicians 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Same day appointments for high priority patients
- Timely consultation report
- Educational seminars and conferences by industry leaders and Emory appointed physicians
- Physicians and the physician liaison team delivering personalized customer service
- City Call Hospital Program
About Sibley Heart Center Cardiology
Our team of more than 45 pediatric cardiologists are dedicated to providing the best possible cardiology care. Each year, we treat patients ranging from those with complex congenital heart defects (CHD) to those who require a simple sports physical clearance.
Additionally, Sibley Heart Center Cardiology is home to City Call, an inpatient consultation service for metro Atlanta hospitals. While on City Call, our physicians have no clinic responsibilities ensuring their ability to respond quickly to a patient's needs. Call 404-256-2593 or 800-542-2233 for immediate access to our physicians and services.
Referrals and Appointments
To schedule an appointment or make a referral, please follow one of the following steps:
- By phone- Contact our centralized Cardiac Call Center at 404-256-2593 or 800-542-2233 to schedule an appointment. To ensure prompt service, please include: Patient's name, patient's demographics, responsible party's name and phone number, reason for visit or diagnosis code, insurance name and policy ID and physician's notes from the patient's visit.
- By fax- Download, complete and fax the Sibley Heart Center Cardiology order pad to 404-252-7431. Please also provide the patient with a copy of the completed form to bring with them to their first appointment.
- Online- Schedule an appointment by completing our online form
Insurance and Medical Records
Once scheduled, fax all relevant medical records prior to the first appointment. Insurance companies may require written approval before a patient may be treated. Many may refuse to pay if referral guidelines are not followed according to the member’s plan. In order to assist the patient family and to ensure proper reimbursement for requested services, please:
- Make predetermination of active coverage, including network stipulations.
- Generate a referral request from the patient’s insurance plan.
We accept all major insurance plans. Fax or email all validated referrals to 404-252-7431 or email@example.com.